We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Diablo: The Hell
Diablo: The Hell is a free modification of Diablo: Hellfire. It features many minor improvements and bug fixes, which combined greatly enhances the players experience over the original game. At the same time, it maintains the original atmosphere of Diablo.
Feature list[edit | edit source]
- Challenge factor and replay value raised considerably
- True to the style and atmosphere of the original Diablo
- New player graphics (as you can see to the right)
- +1000 named monsters (bosses)
- 206 base items
- +800 unique items
- Improved PvE balance, different PvP balance
- New and adjusted magic items
- New and adjusted spells
- Singleplayer levels like "Poisoned Water Supply" are different on each difficulty
- Hundreds of new and improved environment and monster palettes
- Completely revamped experience gain
- Improved & expanded monster AI
- Additional, better balanced character classes
- Optional expanded music add-on with improved quality
- Unlimited item storage, shared between characters
- Thousands of new gameplay features and enhancements
- Full support for Internet multiplay through Tunngle(recommended), Hamachi and Kali
- Native support for LAN multiplay, even with Windows 7/Vista
- Hotkeys for faster spell switching
- Bug fixes, lots of bug fixes...
The Hell has been in development since April 14, 2006, and still under heavy development. If you wish to participate in the development, then visit the forum.
|Diablo: The Hell|
|Classes||Paladin • Scout • Mage • Monk • Assassin • Gladiator|
|Items||Base items • Magic items • Unique items • Potions • Elixirs • Oils • Gems • Items Generation|
|Other||Download • Spells • Quests • Shrines • Save files • Hotkeys • Movies • Monsters • Experience|
|Game mechanics||Calculations • Dealing Damage • Receiving Damage • Mordor's Stat Limitations|
|Links||Official homepage • Readme • Changelog • Downloads • Forum|
Diablo: The Hell is a free modification of Diablo: Hellfire. It features many minor improvements and bug fixes, which combined greatly enhances the players experience over the original game. If you are thinking about replaying the original Diablo, try Diablo: The Hell instead. Start by reading the getting started guide.