We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
CSS changes[edit source]
Could you change the CSS according to User:Azareal#Style changes... Most are minor color changes, but there are several bullet changes. For new bullet types, how do you use them (in wikitext)?
Thanks! Azareal 09:18, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
- All done. The list bullet I uploaded is antialiased, though... let me know if you'd prefer a solid version.
- As for the alternate bullets, I set it up to work like this:
<div class="achlist"> *item1 *item2 </div>
<div class="achreq"> *item1 *item2 </div>
- Eyes 21:12, 10 October 2012 (UTC)
AA bullets are okay, but could you realign the bullets a bit (to the right and bottom)? See my page... Azareal 01:48, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
- Is that better? Eyes 04:00, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
TOC width[edit source]
Can you set the TOC min-width to 150px? Thanks! Azareal 07:41, 15 October 2012 (UTC)
Quest list bullet[edit source]
Hey, I have a new bullet (File:Quest list icon.png) for quest lists. Could you crop, resize and amend the CSS for me. The paddings should be similar to "achlist":
Thanks! Azareal 02:43, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Eyes 03:16, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
- The CSS contains two "background"s, which disables the margin-left. Could you fix it? Azareal 07:45, 19 November 2012 (UTC)
background: url("/images/1/19/Quest_list_icon.png") no-repeat 1px 0; background: margin-left: -18px;
- Oops. Done. Eyes 09:54, 19 November 2012 (UTC)