We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Welcome and let us know if you need help with anything! --Apoc 02:28, 21 December 2011 (UTC)
Formula List Demo[edit source]
Any feedback would be appreciated. I feel as if I didn't do something I was supposed to do and its most likely due to my lack of understanding with how the item list template works. Ebonmourn 00:53, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- Left feedback on the formula page, though it should have been here. My mistake.
- As for the affix list, armor means it can appear on any armor, and body armor just the torso. --PhrozenDragon 23:26, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
Mystic Formulas[edit source]
I see a lot of red in the new sandbox: are there really that many formulas which we do not have data pages for in the wiki? That's a surprise. --PhrozenDragon 22:42, 9 January 2012 (UTC)
- Yah there are that many formula's missing based on that the 1-2 working formula's for 1h and 2h are miss-labeled as Formula: Enhance 1H Weapon instead of Formula: Enhance 1H 'Melee' Weapon the ' is to note the difference; Same thing for the Ranged Weapons ones.. Blizzard has them labeled as Bow Weapons now they also don't have a level of a enchantment called Superior I think its just called Super now..
- Also almost all of the current existing formulas are ones that deal with changing the damage type the weapon does like fire or arcane.. currently Blizzard's site has none of those formulas up on their page... idk if its something recent or not but I'm not sure about going about creating the new data pages until the game releases so we can be sure what formulas are going to be there or not.
- Also another note.. the Pants formulas are Leg Armor formula now and Shoulder formula are Shoulder Armor formula now.. idk if its just the person who created the page originally didn't know this or if it was something Blizzard changed since then. Another note.. if you go to the existing list on the mystic page and edit it you notice even some of its links are red but because of the text mask-over thing the list does you can't see it. --Ebonmourn 10:39, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- Oh.. another thing... All of those 'Recipes' that are on the new page with a bunch of red... that is not even considering the other 149 other recipes that the Mystic already comes with... which btw still don't have any of the damage type converting enchants making a weapon deal Arcane or Poison Damage. --Ebonmourn 11:52, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
New data incoming[edit source]
I will be uploading all new item data tonight. It will include all of the missing blacksmith plans, etc. and will have all the item properties defined. Thank you for working on the recipe lists.. I've been trying but with new data coming in every day, I've been pretty tied up. -- Wynthyst talk 00:42, 15 May 2012 (UTC)