Template talk:Infobox Set
From Diablo Wiki
- First of all I think the small headers should all be skipped and the data just stored in the cells. so instead of
- "per Fury spent || Gains 25 Life (Barbarian Only)" being split up between 2 cells we'd just have
- "Gains 25 Life per Fury Spent" in one cell. The headers are usually there to signify the same data is present on different pages, but every set is going to have wildly different modifiers and so it doesn't make much sense to adhere to that design here. It'll probably look much cleaner as well.
- The color solution is a little awkward. The design previously implemented in Template:Infobox Item seems preferable to me. If we continue to expand the d3color styles it'll be easy to incorporate uniform colors across the entire wiki. The problem here is of course that it's not perfectly compatible with the dftable, since the dftable coloring will overwrite the d3color coloring in all unless we include the coloring in <span> tags inside the cell rather than in the table formatting.--PhrozenDragon 00:30, 7 October 2011 (UTC)
- This infobox was created prior to the addition of the color mechanics on the other infobox, I don't really care one way or the other this one just automatically is green, since it's only used on set pages, so the additional headergreen class was just a singular action rather than having to set the rarity on each one.
- As for the sub headers, that's fine, I did it the way I did it mostly for aesthetics to help bring some color to an otherwise overwhelmingly black page. --Wynthyst 00:52, 7 October 2011 (UTC)