Telekinesis (The Hell)
Telekinesis is a starting skill of Monk and can be learned by other classes.
The main use of Telekinesis is outside combat: it can pick up items, open chests and doors (but not barrels) and activate altars at a distance. Some useful applications:
- Picking up items that lay on the other side of a fence or lava river without taking a detour. It speeds up the game.
- Picking up items or altars on the edge of the screen without risking starting another fight (when a player intends to teleport to the town after picking the items).
- Avoiding traps when opening chests.
- Traps that destroy potions have no effects if there are at least 2 tiles between the player and the chest.
- Nova traps still fire, but a player standing afar takes less damage.
- Fire arrow traps still fire, but a player standing afar has a short time to step aside (although, it requires very good reaction).
Telekinesis can be used in combat, although it's not really useful.
- It can push a single enemy back 1 tile. It's very inefficient compared to knockback efffect of bows or Force Wave spell.
- It can pull Golem a few tiles back.
- Unlike the spell in the original game, it doesn't remove Stone Curse
Mana cost: (36 - slvl)
Minimum Magcur to read the book: 75
The spell has no hotkey.
|Spells in Diablo: The Hell|
|Fire||Fire bolt • Inferno • Fire Wall • Fiery blast • Flame Ring • Hydra • Fire Nova|
|Lightning||Charged Bolt • Lightning • Lightning Wall • Ball Lightning • Lightning Ring • Lightning Nova|
|Magic||Arcane Star • Flash • Arcane Nova|
|Holy||Holy Bolt • Holy Nova|
|Physical||Bone Spirit • Elemental • Force Wave • Apocalypse|
|Other||Fury • Identify • Seeing • Healing • Reflect • Telekinesis • Mana Shield • Phasing • Teleport • Stone Curse • Golem • Town portal|
|Diablo: The Hell|
|Classes||Paladin • Scout • Mage • Monk • Assassin • Gladiator|
|Items||Base items • Magic items • Unique items • Potions • Elixirs • Oils • Gems • Items Generation|
|Other||Download • Spells • Quests • Shrines • Save files • Hotkeys • Movies • Monsters • Experience|
|Game mechanics||Calculations • Dealing Damage • Receiving Damage • Mordor's Stat Limitations|
|Links||Official homepage • Readme • Changelog • Downloads • Forum|
Diablo: The Hell is a free modification of Diablo: Hellfire. It features many minor improvements and bug fixes, which combined greatly enhances the players experience over the original game. If you are thinking about replaying the original Diablo, try Diablo: The Hell instead. Start by reading the getting started guide.