Should there be a separate page created for the Templar's dialogue? I'm concerned about the dialogue section getting rather lengthy once Diablo III is released. Sojourna 15:04, April 13, 2012 (UTC)
- That's a valid point. So far I've just started adding some information on the way that might be of use in the future. Any comments / suggestions on how this could look like just like yours Sojourna are more than welcome :) - Dretar
- I'm thinking that we could have an overview page for the Templar that contains his lore/background, follower skills, and keep the dialogue that is used for when you first pick up that Follower. Then just possibly put a page link within the dialogue section saying something like, "go here if you want the rest of his epic chattiness". Then a newcomer can just grab a look at whatever without needing to scroll down or use the CTRL+F function. And for the more advanced who may like meatiness and don't care about possible spoilers, they can just look through the dialogue without having to deal with information they don't want (such as the Templar skills box).
- The dialogue page itself can then be sorted by quest, random chat, and then... I don't know, maybe even have those sound files Wynthyst uploaded by placing them wherever. :)
- Actually, perhaps this could be discussed over in the DiabloFans Wiki Forum. It doesn't get much traffic, but maybe there'll be more ideas put forth by those who do visit. (Or even point it out via a news article?) Sojourna 03:05, 14 April 2012 (UTC)
- I've added a thread on the forum concerning this :). - Dretar
Is there any real point to having the model viewer, at least in this case? The guy is rather rainbow-colored, to say the least... Sojourna 17:37, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- I haven't been satisfied with the model viewer either and it has not received updates since its initial implementation. I think this requires a discussion. --Apoc 18:06, 24 May 2012 (UTC)