Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Slows Target (Diablo II)
Slows target is a Diablo II combat mechanic that appears as an Item Mod on some Unique, Set or Rune Word items. It also appears on several skills such as: Decrepify, Holy Freeze and Clay Golem. Every successful attack will slow the target's attack and run/walk speed by the announced percentage for a fixed duration, similar to the effect of cold damage, but it is in fact separate.
- The primary effect is to slow all actions by a fixed percentage.
- All percentages from items and skills are additive, and capped at 50% per source.
- The player versus player cap for this effect is 50%.
- The effect works against all monsters, but is capped between 50 and 85% on some monsters.
- The Cannot be Frozen mod has no effect on slows.
|Diablo II Item Mods|
|Absorbs • Blinds on Hit • Cannot be Frozen • Crushing Blow • Deadly Strike • Ignore Defense • Life Stealing • Open Wounds • Slows Target|