Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Shrines are powerup locations that provide the player with a short bonus whether it be a temporary buff, item, or favorable change to their surroundings. Upon player interaction, the shrines bestows its bonus to the player with the message "Blessing Received". Unlike in Diablo II, effects from different shrines can stack. In co-op, they will provide bonuses to all players near enough to the Shrine when it's activated.
- Enlightened Shrine°: provides a 25% multiplicative boost to earned experience from kills for 2 minutes.
- Frenzied Shrine: +25% attack speed for 2 minutes.
- Fortune Shrine: +25% Magic/Gold find for 2 minutes.
- Blessed Shrine: Damage taken reduced further by 25% for 2 minutes.
- Empowered Shrine: Resource generation is doubled and cooldowns are cut in half
- Fleeting Shrine: +25% increased movement speed and pickup radius is increased by 20 yards
°The bonus from this shrine also applies to the EXP bonuses from gear, effectively increasing the bonuses' actual values.
Wells in Diablo III will spawn anywhere a Shrine can, but also have the ability to refill.
- Healing Well: restores all of the player's health. Refills after 60 seconds.