Hydraguy fandompants.png
Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
Please head to the community portal to discuss whether this wiki should merge with Fandom's Diablo community.

Unique Staves (Diablo II)

From Diablo Wiki
(Redirected from Razorswitch (Diablo II))
Jump to: navigation, search

Normal

Bane Ash
Short Staff
Bane Ash (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 1 to (7-8)
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [-10]
Minimum Strength: -
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 20
Level Requirement: 5

+50-60% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+50% Damage to Undead
20% Increased Attack Speed
+30 to Mana
Fire Resist +50%
Adds 4-6 Fire Damage
+5 to Fire Bolt (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Warmth (Sorceress Only)


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Serpent Lord
Long Staff
Serpent Lord (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 2 to (10-11)
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [0]
Minimum Strength: -
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 30
Level Requirement: 9

+30-40% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+50% Damage to Undead
+12 Poison Damage Over 3 Seconds
100% Mana Stolen per Hit
-50% Target Defense
+10 to Mana
Poison Resist +50%
-1 to Light Radius


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Spire of Lazarus
Gnarled Staff
Lazarus Spire (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 4 to 12
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [10]
Minimum Strength: -
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 35
Level Requirement: 18

+50% Damage to Undead
Adds 1-28 Lightning Damage
+1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+2 to Lightning (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Chain Lightning (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Static Field (Sorceress Only)
Regenerate Mana 43%
+15 to Energy
Damage Reduced by 5
Lightning Resist +75%


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

The Salamander
Battle Staff
The Salamander (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 6 to 13
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [0]
Minimum Strength: -
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 40
Level Requirement: 21

+50% Damage to Undead
Adds 15-32 Fire Damage
Fire Resist +30%
+2 to Fire Skills
+3 to Warmth (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Fire Ball (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Fire Wall (Sorceress Only)


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

The Iron Jang Bong
War Staff
The Iron Jang Bong (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 24 to 56
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [20]
Minimum Strength: -
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 50
Level Requirement: 28

+100% Enhanced Damage
+50% Damage to Undead
50% Bonus to Attack Rating
20% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+3 to Frost Nova (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Blaze (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Nova (Sorceress Only)
+30 Defense


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Exceptional

Razorswitch
Jo Staff
Short Staff (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 6 to 21
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [-10]
Minimum Strength: 25
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 20
Level Requirement: 28

+50% Damage to Undead
+1 to All Skills
30% Faster Cast Rate
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
All Resistances +50
+175 to Mana
+80 to Life
Attacker Takes Damage of 15


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Ribcracker
Quarterstaff
Ribcracker (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: (54-62) to (143-169)
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [0]
Minimum Strength: 25
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 130
Level Requirement: 31

+200-300% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+50% Damage to Undead
Adds 30-65 Damage
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
50% Increased Attack Speed
50% Faster Hit Recovery
+100% Enhanced Defense
+100 Defense
+15 to Dexterity


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Chromatic Ire
Cedar Staff
Lazarus Spire (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 11 to 32
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [10]
Minimum Strength: 25
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 35
Level Requirement: 35

+50% Damage to Undead
20% Faster Cast Rate
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
Increase Maximum Life 20-25% (varies)
All Resistances +20-40 (varies)
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 20
+1 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Fire Mastery (Cold Only)
+1 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only)


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Warpspear
Gothic Staff
Warpspear (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 14 to 34
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [0]
Minimum Strength: 25
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 40
Level Requirement: 39

+50% Damage to Undead
Ignore Target's Defense
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+3 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Telekinesis (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Teleport (Sorceress Only)


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Skull Collector
Rune Staff
Skull Collector (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 24 to 58
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [20]
Minimum Strength: 25
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 50
Level Requirement: 41

+50% Damage to Undead
+20 Mana After Each Kill
Increase Maximum Mana 20%
+1-99% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (+1% per Character Level)
+2 to All Skills


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.09 or later)

Elite

Ondal's Wisdom
Elder Staff
Lazarus Spire (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 80 to 93
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [0]
Minimum Strength: 44
Minimum Dexterity: 37
Durability: 35
Level Requirement: 66

+50% Damage to Undead
+2-4 to All Skills (varies)
45% Faster Cast Rate
+450-550 Defense (varies)
+40-50 to Energy (varies)
Magic Damage Reduced by 5-8 (varies)
+5% to Experience Gained


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Mang Song's Lesson (Diablo II).gif
2H Damage: 83 to 99
Melee Range: 2
Attack Speed: [10]
Minimum Strength: 34
Minimum Dexterity: -
Durability: 26
Level Requirement: 82

+50% Damage to Undead
+5 to All Skills
30% Faster Cast Rate
-(7-15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance (varies)
-(7-15)% to Enemy Fire Resistance (varies)
-(7-15)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance (varies)
Regenerate Mana 10%


(Only Spawns In Patch 1.10 or later)