Leonard Boyarsky (person)
Leonard Boyarsky is the Lead World Designer of Diablo III. His career in the gaming industry began as a Freelance Artist for various PC gaming titles such as Castles and Unnatural Selection. Boyarsky was then hired by Interplay in 1992 where he worked on various parts of Stonekeep, and eventually on a project that would become the original Fallout and it's successor Fallout II. Along with some people he meet during his time at Interplay, Boyarsky would later co-found Troika Games in 1998. In 2005 he took time off and was later hired by Blizzard Entertainment in 2006 as part of the Diablo III team.
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (2004), Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2001), Sierra On-Line, Inc.
- Fallout 2 (1998), Interplay Productions, Inc.
- Fallout (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Stonekeep (1995), Interplay Productions Ltd.
- Unnatural Selection (1993), Maxis Software Inc.
- Castles II: Siege & Conquest (1992), Interplay Productions, Inc.
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|