Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Kevin Martens (person)
Kevin Martens is the Lead Content Designer of Diablo III. Prior to becoming a part of Blizzard, Martens spent nearly a decade working at Bioware. He was involved in several distinguished titles such as the Baldur's Gate series, Neverwinter Nights, and Jade Empire.
- Dragon Age: Origins (2009), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Jade Empire (Special Edition) (2007), 2K Games
- Mass Effect (2007), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Jade Empire (Limited Edition) (2005), Microsoft Game Studios
- Neverwinter Nights (Gold) (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (2003), LucasArts
- Neverwinter Nights (2002), Infogrames, Inc.
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Collector's Edition) (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- MDK 2 (2000), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999), Virgin Interactive Entertainment (Deutschland) GmbH
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|