Is it time for this wiki to cross over to Fandom? Please join the discussion.
Jason Regier (person)
Jason Regier is Lead Programmer for Diablo III. He began his career at Bungie Software working on the Myth series in the late-nineties. Regier's work with Blizzard originally began at Blizzard North on the title Diablo II. He is also credited for laying the groundwork for the Diablo III engine.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Myth II: Soulblighter (1998), Bungie Software Products Corporation
- Myth: The Fallen Lords (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Marathon Infinity (1996), Bungie Software Products Corporation
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|