Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Jason Regier (person)
Jason Regier is Lead Programmer for Diablo III. He began his career at Bungie Software working on the Myth series in the late-nineties. Regier's work with Blizzard originally began at Blizzard North on the title Diablo II. He is also credited for laying the groundwork for the Diablo III engine.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Myth II: Soulblighter (1998), Bungie Software Products Corporation
- Myth: The Fallen Lords (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Marathon Infinity (1996), Bungie Software Products Corporation
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|