Jason Regier (person)
Jason Regier is Lead Programmer for Diablo III. He began his career at Bungie Software working on the Myth series in the late-nineties. Regier's work with Blizzard originally began at Blizzard North on the title Diablo II. He is also credited for laying the groundwork for the Diablo III engine.
- Diablo II (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Diablo II (Collector's Edition) (2000), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- Myth II: Soulblighter (1998), Bungie Software Products Corporation
- Myth: The Fallen Lords (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Marathon Infinity (1996), Bungie Software Products Corporation
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|