We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Hardcore Summoner by Stefke-HC
To start off with, the Summoner Necromancer is my all time favourite Hardcore character. It kept me alive in all sorts of situations and especially the Battle.net lags, which are in my opinion your worst enemy in Hardcore games. I've been playing Diablo II from the very beginning until now, but with breaks in between. Nowadays my time is getting limited, cause of my work, family and other stuff, but I consider myself a well-rounded Diablo player. Also I never really was a forum type kind of guy, I just liked playing the game, but since I've joined the Diablofans forums last month things have changed and I kind of really liked posting a bit of nonsense and talking about my favourite game of all time. So I decided to share my Necromancer build on the Diablofans Wiki and here it is. Two more things before we start:
- This is a Hardcore based build, so the main reason is to stay alive and after that incinerate monsters, which goes pretty easy anyway but on Softcore you would probably use your skill points a different way.
- Also I would like to let you know that this is a pretty expensive build, and without these items it's going to be a lot harder to clear any high end content (Übers, Diablo-Clone). You do not want to get yourself killed cause you're poorly geared. Remember you're playing on Hardcore and dying sucks.
Status Points[edit | edit source]
- Strength: Put enough in here to wear your gear. It really depends on what kind of base armor you are using for your Enigma.
- Dexterity: Make sure that you get your maximum block, it's really important. When your Bone Armor fails, you have to rely on your shield.
- Vitality: Put everything you can spare over here. The more life you have, the more likely you will survive.
- Energy: Useless, do not put any points in here.
Skill Points[edit | edit source]
You'll be need to be level 96 to use the build below. Don't be afraid, you'll be able to kill every monster around level 60. Start with all Summoning Spells, Corpse Explosion and Amplify Damage. Then put one point in Bone Armor, Bone Wall and Bone Prison and start maxing out Bone Wall and Bone Prison first, cause they give a higher synergy bonus than Bone Armor itself if you were to max it first.
- Here you can find the build implemented in the Diablo Fans - Skill Calculator. 
Summoning Spells:[edit | edit source]
- Raise Skeleton: 20
- Skeleton Mastery: 20
- Clay Golem: 1
Poison and Bone Spells:[edit | edit source]
- Teeth: 1
- Bone Armor: 20
- Bone Wall: 20
- Bone Prison: 20
Curses:[edit | edit source]
Now you'll have 3 points left that you can put into a skill of your choice. I've put mine into Corpse Explosion to increase the radius even more.
Gear[edit | edit source]
Your Gear:[edit | edit source]
- Belt: Arachnid Mesh.
- Feet: [Ethereal] Sandstorm Trek.
- Hands: Trang-Oul's Claws.
- Weapon: [Ethereal] Beast - Berserker Axe.
- Rings: 2x The Stone of Jordan.
- Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope
Mercenary:[edit | edit source]
- Weapon: [Ethereal] Pride Cryptic Axe.
The End[edit | edit source]
What you should do?
- Start always with activating your Bone Armor spell.
- Summon your Clay Golem.
- Go and create your army in a safe place. Use your Mercenary and Clay Golem for that.
- Make sure every Aura and Warcries is active. Might, Concentration, Fanaticism, Battle Command and Battle Orders.
- When you are engaging a monster, do not forget to use Amplify Damage.
- Now go and kill! As soon as one monster hits the floor use Corpse Explosion and everything surrounding him will incinerate.
| Amplify Damage Necro by Gaby de Wilde • Bonemancer by Kickin It • Hardcore Summoner by Stefke-HC|
Skellymancer by LinkX