Golem (The Hell)
- HP: (MaxMana + (slvl * 25) + (dlvl * 25)) * diff, where dlvl is the dungeon lvl and diff is 1 for Horror, 4 for Purgatory and 8 for Doom (v1.109)
- AC: (slvl + 10) * 4 - 30 (since v1.130)
- ToHit: clvl * 4 + slvl
- Min. damage: (slvl + 1) * 2
- Max. damage: (slvl + 10) * 4
- Resists: -75% all damage types from players
- Golems inflict physical damage.
- In SP a master can always hurt its Golem.
- In MP a player will be able to hurt Golems (both his own and others'), if the player has activated Friendly Fire mode ("Player attacks").
- Golem HP status is displayed in the upper right corner if auto-map is active. (v1.215a)
- All monster non-melee AI's target Golem(s) instead of players if Golem(s) is/are closer to them. (since v1.130)
The Golem's AI and usefulness are significantly improved compared to the original spell.
- Golems do not target Stone Cursed creatures as those are invulnerable for the duration of the Curse.
- Golem tries to stick around its master: it walks towards its master if the distance between them is more than 9 tiles, which is just beyond the screen edge. (since v1.131g)
- When Golem is closer than 9 tiles, it walks in the direction that master's character faces. It can be used to "remotely control" a Golem by turning the character.
- Golem is warped to its master if distance between them is more than 15 tiles. (since v1.131g)
Mana cost: (101 - slvl) (true in v1.216)
Minimum Magcur to read the book: 150
Damage per spell level
|Spells in Diablo: The Hell|
|Fire||Fire bolt • Inferno • Fire Wall • Fiery blast • Flame Ring • Hydra • Fire Nova|
|Lightning||Charged Bolt • Lightning • Lightning Wall • Ball Lightning • Lightning Ring • Lightning Nova|
|Magic||Arcane Star • Flash • Arcane Nova|
|Holy||Holy Bolt • Holy Nova|
|Physical||Bone Spirit • Elemental • Force Wave • Apocalypse|
|Other||Fury • Identify • Seeing • Healing • Reflect • Telekinesis • Mana Shield • Phasing • Teleport • Stone Curse • Golem • Town portal|
|Diablo: The Hell|
|Classes||Paladin • Scout • Mage • Monk • Assassin • Gladiator|
|Items||Base items • Magic items • Unique items • Potions • Elixirs • Oils • Gems • Items Generation|
|Other||Download • Spells • Quests • Shrines • Save files • Hotkeys • Movies • Monsters • Experience|
|Game mechanics||Calculations • Dealing Damage • Receiving Damage • Mordor's Stat Limitations|
|Links||Official homepage • Readme • Changelog • Downloads • Forum|
Diablo: The Hell is a free modification of Diablo: Hellfire. It features many minor improvements and bug fixes, which combined greatly enhances the players experience over the original game. If you are thinking about replaying the original Diablo, try Diablo: The Hell instead. Start by reading the getting started guide.