Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Extra Fast (Diablo II)
What It Does
This attribute will give the unique and it's minions a movement speed increase. Also, the unique will be given 25% extra attack speed.
- At first glance, this attribute may not seem to actually add much of a bonus. Do not underestimate it. The monsters will close in on you in a split second, and will give chase when you flee.
- Retreating is incredibly hard against these foes as they can catch you with ease. Summons or hirelings can help to distract them while you flee, and each character has a skill that will help them get away:
- Amazon - Use Decoy or Valkyrie.
- Assassin - Use Cloak of Shadows or Burst of Speed.
- Barbarian - Use Howl or Grim Ward.
- Druid - Use Feral Rage, summons or Hurricane.
- Necromancer - Use summons or Bone Wall.
- Paladin - Use Vigor or Holy Freeze.
- Sorceress - Use Teleport.
|Diablo II Unique Monster Attributes|
|Diablo II||Aura Enchanted • Cursed • Cold Enchanted • Extra Fast • Extra Strong • Fire Enchanted • Lightning Enchanted • Magic Resistant • Mana Burn • Multi-Shot • Spectral Hit • Stone Skin • Teleporting • Thieving|