We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Extra Fast (Diablo II)
What It Does[edit | edit source]
This attribute will give the unique and it's minions a movement speed increase. Also, the unique will be given 25% extra attack speed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- At first glance, this attribute may not seem to actually add much of a bonus. Do not underestimate it. The monsters will close in on you in a split second, and will give chase when you flee.
- Retreating is incredibly hard against these foes as they can catch you with ease. Summons or hirelings can help to distract them while you flee, and each character has a skill that will help them get away:
- Amazon - Use Decoy or Valkyrie.
- Assassin - Use Cloak of Shadows or Burst of Speed.
- Barbarian - Use Howl or Grim Ward.
- Druid - Use Feral Rage, summons or Hurricane.
- Necromancer - Use summons or Bone Wall.
- Paladin - Use Vigor or Holy Freeze.
- Sorceress - Use Teleport.
|Diablo II Unique Monster Attributes|
|Diablo II||Aura Enchanted • Cursed • Cold Enchanted • Extra Fast • Extra Strong • Fire Enchanted • Lightning Enchanted • Magic Resistant • Mana Burn • Multi-Shot • Spectral Hit • Stone Skin • Teleporting • Thieving|