End Game can refer to game features or a particular playstyle that players engage in once they have exhausted the primary content of the game. This is usually encountered as a player approaches one of the following goals: completed all the quests, attained highest level, defeated all the bosses, or is no longer entertained by the conventional challenges of playing the game.
Diablo III[edit | edit source]
- Inferno difficulty allows max-level characters to continue to challenge themselves and improve their gear.
- Unlocking Achievements
Diablo II[edit | edit source]
End Game in Diablo II has taken on many different forms. The following activities have been popular among players:
- Hell Difficulty Baal runs
- Activating the Pandemonium Event
- Defeating Uber Diablo
- Using Magic Find to get more items
- PvP or Low Level Dueling
- Engaging in other forms of play, such as Ironman