Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
End Game can refer to game features or a particular playstyle that players engage in once they have exhausted the primary content of the game. This is usually encountered as a player approaches one of the following goals: completed all the quests, attained highest level, defeated all the bosses, or is no longer entertained by the conventional challenges of playing the game.
- Inferno difficulty allows max-level characters to continue to challenge themselves and improve their gear.
- Unlocking Achievements
End Game in Diablo II has taken on many different forms. The following activities have been popular among players:
- Hell Difficulty Baal runs
- Activating the Pandemonium Event
- Defeating Uber Diablo
- Using Magic Find to get more items
- PvP or Low Level Dueling
- Engaging in other forms of play, such as Ironman