Is it time for this wiki to cross over to Fandom? Please join the discussion.
Cost: 25 Arcane Power
This is an Armor spell. Only one Armor spell can be active at a time.
Crystallize15% for 30 seconds. This effect can stack up to 3 times.
Jagged Ice100% weapon damage as Cold.
Ice Reflect25% chance to create a Frost Nova centered on the attacker, dealing 75% weapon damage as Cold.
Frozen Storm30% weapon damage as Cold over 3 seconds after casting Ice Armor.