Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cold Enchanted (Diablo II)
Cold Enchanted is one of the attributes that Unique Monsters may spawn with in Diablo II. This is one of the simple elemental damage attributes, similar to Lightning Enchanted and Fire Enchanted. This one, as the name reveals, does cold damage.
What it does
- Cold damage will be added to the monster's attack, amounting to 66-100% of the physical damage.
- Cold Length: 20 seconds
- Chance To Hit: x2
- Cold Resist: 75
- When killed, a monster with this attribute will cast Frost Nova. The damage of the Nova scales with the level of the monster.
- In Nightmare and Hell, the minions will gain 33-50% additional cold damage.
- Try to avoid that Frost Nova. It can easily kill you if you're low on health.
- Carry some Thawing Potions with you; they will serve you well.
- Don't use cold damage against this type as it will be greatly reduced due to the cold resistance.
- Killing the unique monster before the minions is often easier to do than killing minions first. This is because the unique will slow you down while the minions will not (at least in Normal difficulty).
- Get your hands on an item with Cannot be Frozen or Cold Duration Reduction modifiers.
|Diablo II Unique Monster Attributes|
|Diablo II||Aura Enchanted • Cursed • Cold Enchanted • Extra Fast • Extra Strong • Fire Enchanted • Lightning Enchanted • Magic Resistant • Mana Burn • Multi-Shot • Spectral Hit • Stone Skin • Teleporting • Thieving|