Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Blood Moor (Diablo II)
The Blood Moor is an area located in Act I, and is the first area after leaving the Rogue Encampment. The monsters in the area are all generally weak and/or non-aggressive.
The Blood Moor is home to the Den of Evil, the first dungeon the player encounters in the game.
- Amazon: "I shall purge this land of the shadow."
- Assassin: "They'll never see me coming."
- Barbarian: "Beware foul demons and beasts."
- Druid: "So it begins."
- Necromancer: "All who oppose me, beware."
- Paladin: "I will cleanse this wilderness."
- Sorceress: "Evil beware."
|Surface||Blood Moor • Cold Plains • Burial Grounds • Stony Field • Tristram • Dark Wood • Black Marsh • Tamoe Highland • Monastery Gate • Outer Cloister • Barracks • Inner Cloister • Cathedral • Secret Cow Level|
|Dungeons||Den of Evil • Cave • Crypt • Mausoleum • Underground Passage • Forgotten Tower • Hole • Pit • Jail • Catacombs|