Apocalypse (The Hell)
- Apocalypse is an interesting spell that hits for physical damage. It will only hit a monster that's on the screen and within your line of sight. As a general rule, if you can hit it with an arrow from your current position and you can see it, Apocalypse will hit it.
- Currently, Apocalypse only appears on relicts. Diablo, Über Diablo, and Defiler are able to cast it.
- Damage = clvl * rand(1, 100)
So if you're a level 30 Mage and your random number turns out to be 50, you'll deal 1500 damage.
- Damage type is physical, no monster can resist it. The damage reduction that Unique Monsters possess, however, DOES apply.
- Summoned golems and players are immune to Apocalypse.
This information was updated using the written guide for versión 1.205d created by Daniel Campbell/sbx.
|Spells in Diablo: The Hell|
|Fire||Fire bolt • Inferno • Fire Wall • Fiery blast • Flame Ring • Hydra • Fire Nova|
|Lightning||Charged Bolt • Lightning • Lightning Wall • Ball Lightning • Lightning Ring • Lightning Nova|
|Magic||Arcane Star • Flash • Arcane Nova|
|Holy||Holy Bolt • Holy Nova|
|Physical||Bone Spirit • Elemental • Force Wave • Apocalypse|
|Other||Fury • Identify • Seeing • Healing • Reflect • Telekinesis • Mana Shield • Phasing • Teleport • Stone Curse • Golem • Town portal|
|Diablo: The Hell|
|Classes||Paladin • Scout • Mage • Monk • Assassin • Gladiator|
|Items||Base items • Magic items • Unique items • Potions • Elixirs • Oils • Gems • Items Generation|
|Other||Download • Spells • Quests • Shrines • Save files • Hotkeys • Movies • Monsters • Experience|
|Game mechanics||Calculations • Dealing Damage • Receiving Damage • Mordor's Stat Limitations|
|Links||Official homepage • Readme • Changelog • Downloads • Forum|
Diablo: The Hell is a free modification of Diablo: Hellfire. It features many minor improvements and bug fixes, which combined greatly enhances the players experience over the original game. If you are thinking about replaying the original Diablo, try Diablo: The Hell instead. Start by reading the getting started guide.