Gamepedia and Fandom have joined forces and our combined teams would like to encourage all Diablo fans to unite and work together as well.
To achieve this, this wiki will be archived in favor of the Fandom Diablo community November 1st. Head to the community portal if you have questions or concerns before then.
Alex Mayberry (person)
Alex Mayberry is the Senior Producer on Diablo III. Prior to working at Blizzard, he was the Executive Producer of the America’s Army project, and the Creative Director of the MOVES Institute at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California. Mayberry designed many custom maps for popular titles such as DOOM and Quake early in his career. He was then hired by Xatrix Entertainment where he served as Lead Level Designer and Game Designer, and would eventually come to work on various titles such as: Redneck Rampage, Redneck Rampage Rides Again, Redneck Hunting, Quake 2: The Reckoning, and Kingpin: Life of Crime. Alex was also employed as a Creative Director for Electronic Arts, where he worked on James Bond: The World is Not Enough.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (2008), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.
- America's Army: Operations (2002), U.S. Army
- 007: The World is Not Enough (2000), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Kingpin: Life of Crime (1999), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Quake II Mission Pack: The Reckoning (1998), Activision, Inc.
- Redneck Rampage Rides Again (1998), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Deer Huntin' (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Redneck Rampage (1997), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|