Is it time for this wiki to cross over to Fandom? Please join the discussion.
A Miner's Gold
Help the crazed miner raise the treasure on the lift.
- Explore Howling Plateau. The event will be on a hill south-west of the road.
- Interact with the Crazed Miner.
|What are you doing out here?|
|These deserts are dangerous. You should not be here.|
|I did not expect to cross paths with another person in such a place.|
|Are you mad? You should not be out here.|
|There's a treasure chest down here. Watch my back while I haul it up! Then we can split the rewards.|
|What kind of person keeps his treasure in a demon-infested pit?|
- The Crazed Miner works on the mine-shaft lift...
|Get ready! I'm bringing it up now.|
Damn! It's stuck. I'm going to need time to fix this.
- Kill the Fallen that spawn.
|I think I got it! Yes, I got it! No, still stuck.|
- Kill the Fallen Shamans and more Fallen that spawn.
- The Crazed Miner manages to fix the lift...
|There it goes!|
Thanks! I'll take my share, and you can have what's left!
|I hope you believe in saving the best for last.|
|A Miner's Gold||10||–||Complete the A Miner's Gold event.|
|A Miner's Gold (Cooperative)||10||–||Complete the A Miner's Gold event in a cooperative game.|