Diablo Wiki:To-Do List
This is a comprehensive list of all things that need to be done in the wiki. Entries will be sorted by section and current status. As pages are created and expanded this page should be updated to reflect said changes accordingly.
Please note that this list is not exclusive. It will only list pages which are in dire need of additional content and/or formatting. Pages which are not listed here can still be improved upon.
- 1 Stub Articles
- 2 Diablo III
- 3 Diablo II
- 4 Diablo I
- 5 Website
Stub Articles[edit source]
- Category:Article Stubs: 85 pages
Diablo III[edit source]
Game Guides[edit source]
- Work in player guides into sections for classes, bosses, and difficulties. Also for making gold or farming.
- Major update required - template needed for list display.
Game mechanics[edit source]
- Continue to update game information based on blue posts and news
- Add recipe lists to the three artisan pages. Will require adapting Template:Item List or creating a new list template first.
Class and Follower pages[edit source]
- Verify content is up-to-date
- Add preview videos to Follower pages
Skill pages[edit source]
- Correct skill categorization
- Include missing skills
- Update any broken redirects to runed skills for pages that have had their skills renamed
- Navboxes for skills need to updated to correct skills and order
Item pages[edit source]
- Items need their content updated:
- Properties for crafted items
- Recipes, commodities, items
(verify against May 14th Game Guide update)
- All Data:Items/(Journals) need to be of type Journal for correct categorization to kick in
Quest pages[edit source]
- Update documentation for quest-related templates
- Include a "<- Previous" and "Next ->" quest nav in the infobox
Monster pages[edit source]
- Major revisions and updates required:
- Data for location, level, type, etc..
- Crossrefs to unique versions
- Navbox needs to updated
- Establish a standard for naming conflicting skills/runed skills/items
Diablo II[edit source]
- Add affix lists to all normal item pages (30 remaining).
- A complete list of all affixes to use can be found at Affixes.
- Example page: Axes
- Template to use: Template:Affix List (Diablo II)
- Example template: Template:Axe Affixes (Diablo II)
Game Mechanics[edit source]
- Create a page that explains how Treasureclasses work at Treasure Classes (Diablo II).
- Finish the Area Size (Diablo II) page (add info on overworld?).
- Flesh out the Poison (Diablo II) page. Please include how +poison dmg stacks in general with other +poison dmg and with poison skills (though specifics should be in appropriate skill page).
Diablo I[edit source]
- Reformat the class pages (3 remaining)
- Add page about potions, elixirs and oils at Consumables (Diablo I).
- Upload images for all unique monsters and Hellfire normal monsters.
- Pages that need images: Category:Diablo I Unique Monsters
- Finish all area pages
- Add a warning that passwords requires at least 6 characters.